Summer 2014 course listings will be posted soon!
New online application now available!
Click here to apply for the PAMI Certificate.
After submitting the online form, please remember to email your resume and any syllabi to email@example.com
About the PAMI Certificate Program:
Each summer, the Pacific Asian Management Institute (PAMI) offers certificate programs in International Management and International Entrepreneurship.
How do I qualify for the PAMI Certificate?
- Successfully complete 3 international business courses (3 credit hours each) (from the pre-approved list below or submit a syllabus for any other international business-related course not listed below).
2 of the 3 courses must be taken during the summer. The 3rd course may be taken during the summer or the fall and spring semesters (maximum 3 credits) (submit a syllabus for approval of any non-summer course).
- Attend 4 Pacific Asian Lecture Series (PALS) lectures. The Annual N.H. Paul Chung Lecture may substitute for one of the PALS lectures. All lectures take place during the summer sessions.
- Submit PAMI Certificate Program Application (see instructions below).
Note: To earn the PAMI Certificate in International Entrepreneurship, all 3 courses must be related to entrepreneurship.
Credit hours may be counted towards your Shidler BBA or MBA degree as an elective. Check with your academic advisor for applicability.
How do I apply for the PAMI Certificate?
- Complete the PAMI Certificate Program Application Form. Application deadline is July 1, 2014. (Note: This deadline is different from the UH Outreach College deadlines.)
- Application fee: $250; make check payable to Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii (RCUH). (Application fee does not include UH Summer Session tuition and fees.)
- Submit payment (together with completed form, if submitting via hard copy) to:
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Shidler College of Business
Pacific Asian Management Institute
2404 Maile Way, B-201
Honolulu, HI 96822
How do I register for summer courses?
Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: PAMI Certificate Overview Flyer
PAMI Pre-Approved Courses (Summer Sessions 2014): Summer Session I Course Descriptions